Thursday, June 9, 2011

after a long long time

the last time i wrote something on this blog was two years ago. I was still X grade that time. but now so many thing has change. From my body, mind until my life has changed a lot.

I am not feeling that weird feeling about my classmate like the one that said on this blog before. that feeling has changed. As the time went by i felt the different in my class. I am not feeling that I am the freakiest one in the class anymore. i am not feeling that i do not have any friends anymore. when i had getting nearer to them in the second year of high school, i was felt that i was being accepted there. I was felt that i am a part of them, and that was made me really happy. so i did not feels like i am alone again.

I really need to say thank you to all my classmate, because they really made my day at senior high school. i never felt a strong friendship like that before. i never really felt what the friends are for. And you guys show me, what is the real meaning of friend. that was the first time i had been playing to my friends house, playing together, taking a walk together and even spending holiday together. And that made me felt really amazing. Thank you Ira, Ina, Buyung, Aldri, Gema, Fitri and Dhea.

I dont know what do you think about me guys, maybe you ever felt annoyed by me or something else that made you angry to me. maybe i am not a good enough friend for you. but all you have to know is you will always be my best friend, and you will always have an irreplaceable place inside my heart . you gave me something i never felt before, you gave me strength and became my reason. So I wont forget you

special thanks to Ira (Safirah Mayaduhita), Ina (Sabrina Mayadayita) and Buyung (Rachmansyah Sadrasika) whom with any reason give something more than anyone else do into my life. you guys are the most amazing friends i ever met, and I glad I meet you

No comments: